TRL is renowned for developing TRANSYT, its internationally recognised simulation and modelling tool for optimising and coordinating signal timings over a network.
Now from TRL Software comes TRANSYT Online and OEM Adaptive Control software, with Open API's to work with all local signal controllers. *
Thanks to the Dutch Municipality of Deventer and Provence Overijssel who have co-funded a pilot programme in Deventer, a new product TRANSYT Online is available to engineers across the world. TRANSYT Online extends TRANSYT's functionality and allows optimised Signal Plans to be sent directly to on-street controllers to allow frequent retiming without the need to go out on the street in response to events.
TRANSYT Online hosts a range of features:
- Regular scheduled signal optimisation
- Regular updates to on-street timing plan changes
- Import current live flow data into TRANSYT network
- Reporting of traffic flow versus Signal optimisations / Cycle Time
- Default logic for faulty detectors
- Supports short term prediction modules
- Historic flow data stored for trend analysis
- Automatic, timetabled and manual plan deployment
- Full Audit Log
- Web based interface designed for operators
- Quick and simple timing deployment
- Compatible with multiple detectors and controllers
- User Interface shows cctv/camera/video images (stills or video)
* subject to functionality in the controllers and development to the TRANYST Online API's.
Interested parties should contact TRL Software for more details and related information.