This one-day course course is aimed at users of Junctions 8 who would like to learn about the new features in Junctions 9. The course consists of a mixture of presentations, demos and hands-on sessions and is ideal for both those who are planning to upgrade and for those who have already done so.
If you are upgrading from earlier versions of Junctions, ARCADY or PICADY, you are welcome to attend this course but please let us know which version you are upgrading from when you book your place. Depending on numbers we will either include an introductory recap of new features introduced since your version, or we may suggest an alternative course.
If you would like to focus on any specific areas of the product please let us know when booking your place. We are also happy to arrange bespoke training, either at our offices in Wokingham or at your premises.
Areas covered on the Junctions 9 Upgrade Course include the following:
- Roundabout geometry measurement tools
- Revised mini-roundabout model
- Calculating TEMPRO Growth Factors
- Reading traffic flows from Excel spreadsheets
- User interface changes
- Junction Diagram changes
- Audit trail
- Analysis and Demand Set changes
- Changes to ARCADY Lane Simulation
- Using Lane Simulation for pedestrian crossings
- Using Lane Simulation for PICADY T-junctions
- Using Lane Simulation for linking ARCADY and PICADY junctions